Strategic Innovation Manager, — Europe Responsable de l'Innovation Stratégique, Europe
Full Time — Paris, France Temps Plein — Paris, France
We are Epic, a global nonprofit startup. We believe that social innovation empowers us to address injustices systemically, and that by rethinking the way we give, we can have a decisive impact on the lives of disadvantaged youth.
Within Epic, the Giving Lab is specifically entrusted with the mission to find new ways to give for individuals, professionals and corporations painlessly and systematically.
The Giving Lab is growing and looking for an experienced, self-driven, “entrepreneurial-minded”, creative individual to spearhead our activities in the US.
Under the supervision of the Head of the Epic Giving Lab and in strong collaboration with the development (fundraising) and marketing teams, you will find the ideas, the partners and the pathways to bring to market new ways to give and fulfill the need for purpose increasingly present in the global erdgeist.
As Manager of Strategic innovation will:
- Research and Identify emerging patterns, track philanthropic innovation trends, share and document them internally.
- Collaborate with Development Teams to understand our partners' requirements and use creative 'out-of-the-box' thinking (What Is/What If/what Wows/What Works) to assess possibilities and generate creative ideas.
- Assist the concept’s design, prototype and work closely with the Development Lead for implementation and roll-out.
- Research and Identify new technology and/or business partners: assess their products, their performance and develop opportunities.
- Create collaterals and present the chosen partners internally and externally.
- Work closely with Marketing, Legal and Communication teams pre and post solutions, product descriptions and case studies.
- Contribute to the creation of the Epic Giving Lab network of partners.
- Tools: continuously work in improving Epic Giving Lab’s methodology and tools.
Experience and Skills needed
Following your Bachelor's or Master's degree, you have gained 3 to 5 years of relevant professional experience as an entrepreneur, marketing and/or tech associate that have helped you understand how to leverage creative thinking to analyze situations and market and identify business opportunities. An attentive listener and a cohesive team member, you have also been familiarized with project coordination and management, and you can work diligently and reliably to progress complex projects involving multiple stakeholders.
A curious mind, you love to keep abreast of the news in the tech and have a keen interest in social impact and philanthropy. At ease in a distributed team and able to work independently, you thrive on the drive and agility of a startup environment.
While direct experience in a specific sector is favorable, we will consider candidates with the inherent skills and aptitude to develop capabilities within the role.
Full proficiency in English required.
This is a full-time position, based in our Paris offices. Epic will provide a friendly working environment as well as strong opportunities for professional growth and network building. This is a unique opportunity to join an entrepreneurial, mission- driven organization focused on achieving impact and results. Epic Foundation provides an opportunity to achieve social impact while working directly with some of the most passionate and innovative leaders within a global community of philanthropists and corporate donors.