Strategic Innovation Intern Stagiaire — Innovation Stratégique
Internship — Paris, France Stage à temps plein — Paris, France
We are Epic, a global nonprofit startup. We believe that social innovation empowers us to address injustices systemically, and that by rethinking the way we give, we can have a decisive impact on the lives of disadvantaged youth.
Within Epic, the Giving Lab is specifically entrusted with the mission to find new ways to give for individuals, professionals and corporations painlessly and systematically.
The Giving Lab is growing and looking for an experienced, self-driven, “entrepreneurial-minded”, creative individual to spearhead our activities in the US.
Under the supervision of the regional Strategic Innovation Manager, you will assist in finding the ideas, the partners and the pathways to bring to market new ways to give and fulfill the need for purpose increasingly present in the global erdgeist.
- Work with the Strategic Innovation manager or the Head of the Epic Giving Lab on daily tasks and activities, including:
- Market Intelligence: assist the team in documenting, following up and sharing innovation trends and topics via research and networking.
- Identify sectors and technology and/or business partnerships opportunities.
- Liaise with the Marketing, Legal and Development teams to ensure and maintain smooth information flow.
- Help organize meetings, participate and produce meeting minutes.
- Always be ready to be involved in what comes up - you'll never get bored in the Lab!
What we are looking for:
- Independent with an entrepreneurial mindset - happy to get stuck in and get stuff done.
- Accountable and organized with strong attention to detail and follow-through.
- Great communicator with colleagues across the business and external partners.
- A great problem solver with a can-do mindset.
Epic Foundation provides an opportunity to achieve social impact while working directly with some of the most passionate and innovative leaders within a global community of philanthropists and corporate donors.