Technology/Digital Marketing intern Stagiaire Marketing & Technologies Numériques
Full Time/Part Time — New York, United States Temps Plein/Temps Partiel — New York, Etats-Unis
Epic is currently recruiting a digital marketing intern to join its marketing and communications department at its global headquarters in New York. The responsibilities of the intern will be:
- To make updates to the web site in HTML5/CSS3/PHP/JS
- To prepare newsletters and email marketing campaigns in MailChimp
- To review and compile reports on website usage from Google Analytics and web experience platform Content Square
- To assist the community manager in designing visuals for social media ads for Google, Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin
- Other duties as assigned.
Successful candidates will demonstrate a passion for how technology can be applied in marketing, a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude to learn new skills, work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, global and multilingual environment. Advanced students enrolled in marketingo or digital technology/digital marketing/web management courses are welcome to apply on a part-time basis. Additionally:
- Good to advanced knowledge in HTML5/CSS3/PHP/JS is a strong advantage, and basic knowledge a requirement for this technical position
- Knowledge of programming and cloud-based deployment environments is an advantage
- Good to advanced knowledge of Mailchimp is an advantage
- Proficiency in French is a strong advantage as Epic communicates in both French and English
- Experience in A/B testing and targeting a plus
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements a plus
Epic is a global nonprofit startup where focus, expertise, agility and passion are used to change the lives of disadvantaged children by providing impact-oriented giving opportunities to individuals and corporations. At the heart of Manhattan and in 7 cities around the world, our team gathers purpose-driven individuals who use their skills to change society. Working for Epic gives you the opportunity to drive strategic influence in nonprofit advocacy, grow and leverage a network of contacts across the US and achieve social impact. Epic will provide a friendly working environment as well as strong opportunities for professional growth through exposure to a wide range of MARCOM tools. Interns will also benefit from the hands-on, entrepreneurial environment that characterizes Epic, and will thus gain insight into the workings of an innovative new organization. The position is ideal for students or professionals looking to enrich their understanding of the current philanthropic ecosystem in the US and abroad.
If you have a curious mind, ability to research autonomously, good communication skills and an appetite for proactive interactions with a wide array of professionals to advance social change, you may be a great fit. The opportunity is beginning immediately and is a 6 month position with the possibility of an extension based on performance. Current students are welcome; Epic is willing to work with faculty to enable students to obtain course credit for the internship. Marketing and communication interns receive a stipend and must be authorized to work in the United States.