Epic supports children and youth globally, connecting philanthropists with outstanding nonprofits & social enterprises. We are excited to announce the launch of our 2018 selection process. Organizations selected by Epic will be eligible to receive multi-year unrestricted grant funding.
During the 2018 selection process, Epic will focus on identifying high-impact nonprofits and social enterprises that meet all of the following criteria:
- Demographic Focus: We are looking for organizations in which the primary focus is to support children and/or youth.
- Thematic Focus: We are looking for high-impact nonprofits and social enterprises that work with children and youth within at least
one of the following sectors:
- Economic Empowerment
- Rights and Protection
- Health (including Mental Health)
- Environment — This year we are including organizations in the environmental sector. We are particularly interested in organizations that work to empower children and/or youth for environmental outcomes (for ex. NGOs empowering, educating, targeting, mobilizing youth on environmental and climate change issues).
- Geographic Focus: We are looking for organizations within the following regions: Belgium, Cambodia, France, Germany, Mumbai (India), Kenya, New York or San Francisco/Bay Area (USA), Thailand, Uganda, United Kingdom and Vietnam. Please only apply if you are operating in one of these regions.
Please carefully review the criteria above before proceeding to complete an application, as we will not consider applications from organizations outside of these criteria.
The selection process consists of three consecutive stages. Stage 1 begins with our 45-minute online application. After reviewing each application, the Selection Team will notify the selected organizations who have progressed to Stage 2 of the process.
Stage 1: Fundamental assessment of impact, operations, and governance
Stage 2: In-depth analysis of impact, operations, and leadership, combined with a call if required
Stage 3: Field evaluations and meetings with staff, community, and stakeholders
If you have any questions regarding the selection process, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Information for Potential Applicants
Epic's global selection process identifies leading nonprofit organizations and social enterprises. The focus of the selection process is on organizations and their impact, not on specific projects. Therefore interested applicants should apply to the selection process for their organization as a whole, not for specific projects or programs within their organization.
Applicants should not create any new documents to complete this application. Please provide links and attachments only to documents that you already have. We want you focused on your mission, not completing applications!